Monday 14 April 2008

Nagoya


had breakfast in hotel, then walked the luggage to the station in stages as we have so much of it.  Got on train to Nagoya, via Osaka (change at Osaka). Really nice day, pity we spent three hours of it on the train.


A lady on the bullet training was doing some origami, which I thought it was really cool, and when we got off the train, she gave it to Emma !


Got to Nagoya a bit earlier than we had planned (as we had a full day in Chris (Sharon's Brother) is still at work so won't meet up till this evening.


The Hotel in Nagoya is great, 5 min walk from a BIC Camera store and a the Takashimaya department store.  That store is super cool, they have a fantastic toy section and hardware section where I bought quite a few cool gadgets. I'll blog more on them later. I also bought a fantastic leather case for my new G9 camera, very retro looking.


The picture on this post is from Nagoya Station


Todays pictures


http://flickr.com/photos/sg_harrison/sets/72157604532663955/

6 comments:

Thomas Wentworth Hardy said...

Hi Scott, you've got some great photos of Japan on your blog.I am a digital artist and I manipulate photos in Photoshop.Could I use your blog photos?Please advise...

Scott Harrison said...

Sure thing, that would be really cool. Let me know if you would like the full resolution shot(s), I can email it to you.

some are shot as raw, others jpeg.

Thomas Wentworth Hardy said...

Hi Scott,
I have finnished your artworks and posted them on my blog.Can I e-mail them to you?What's your e-mail address?...Cheers Tom Hardy

Scott Harrison said...

Hi Thomas, you can email them to sg_harrison[at]mac.com

Just replace the [at] with the normal symbol.

Cheers.

Thomas Wentworth Hardy said...

Hi Scott, Tom here.I e-mailed the images to you.Did you receive them?

Scott Harrison said...

Hi Thomas, nothing has come through yet, try sending to my gmail account instead, sg.harrison@gmail.com

Cheers.