Thursday 17 April 2008

Apple Ginza


Well I've seen zillions of temples and shrines here in Japan, but this is the only one where I've found enlightenment. Sure enough like other temples, you are not allowed to take photographs inside (I did manage to snap one before security asked me to stop).


There are 4 levels, ground is ipods/Mac's, 1st is the Genius bar, 2nd is for presentations and 3rd is Software & accessories, plus macs and ipods in case you missed them when you walked in.


Lots of glass, (the lift is almost all glass) and like most things Apple there is a distinct lack of buttons. In the lift you can push a button to open the doors, but everything else is automagic, the lift stops at all floors once you get in it.


Had some beautiful headphones in the store. I ended up buying some special glass cleaner for my iMac, they want $50 for it at home, I got it for $20. 


No comments: